The Fung Hunters

David Humphries

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those photos really sum the atmosphere of the day up a treat.

hate seeing a fag hanging out my gob, thats the second time youve caught me like that, can see a third time bringing an end to that bad habit!

Im going to remember that day for all my days, stuff of legend, now im off to start the thread that will go with all the foray threads.

Those photos really sum the atmosphere of the day up a treat.

hate seeing a fag hanging out my gob, thats the second time youve caught me like that, can see a third time bringing an end to that bad habit!

Im going to remember that day for all my days, stuff of legend, now im off to start the thread that will go with all the foray threads.

i thought that a few times on saturday....there i was in an amazing environment, gaining fulfillment in the natural world....breathing fresh air......and then every now and then sticking a fag in my gob.....whats that all about? Even as i was rolling it i was asking myself what the hell was i playing at. I've now made a rule....yes i would like to quit but from now on if i'm out for a walk, in the woods whatever then i will not have a fag!:001_smile:

i thought that a few times on saturday....there i was in an amazing environment, gaining fulfillment in the natural world....breathing fresh air......and then every now and then sticking a fag in my gob.....whats that all about? Even as i was rolling it i was asking myself what the hell was i playing at. I've now made a rule....yes i would like to quit but from now on if i'm out for a walk, in the woods whatever then i will not have a fag!:001_smile:

Thats a good idea Sean, and i will follow your lead, i dont even need em in the woods, half the time its gone out and just there for comfort!:lol: stupid aint it.

Seriously fellas,

You both might yet be fit climbers, but the weed will catch up at somepoint.

That's a fact.

My old Supervisor is now in a very bad way with emphysema, he's on oxygen and aint far passed 60.

Even though I gave up seven years ago, my own lungs don't allow me to keep playing with the kids as much as I should like these days.

Lung 'damage' is what it is.

Give it some serious thought :thumbup1:

You could always lick a few shrooms instead :biggrin: