trees

monkey boys

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have you got insurance or even any saw tickets? I doubt it.

At this rate you will injure yourself, someone else or get prosecuted. You seriously need to work on your tree identification for a start before you even think of cutting anything.

A £100 chinky saw from ebay and felling trees without permission / climbing on Knacked old used rope is not the way to start any credible business.

You would be advised to work for someone else and build your funds up then go about things properly starting with some training...... there may even be grants you could get.

yer i want to work with a firm i have even said id work for free

the firm i worked for back in essex gave us all a 3day training course on bush cutters and chain saws the saw on ebay is too cut my bench that imm gonner make out of some sycamore feled last week its not for work when i get all my training and tickets ill be getting a stihl saw me thinks.

as for the old rope i use it for tyeing loads and at work ill use save 13mm climbibg rope to climb with as im not that mad yale looks nice

as it is im just getting my kit tobether so when the time is right ill have it all ready to go :confused1:

This HAS to be a wind up, surely!

If its for real, OMG someone in essex take this lad out for a couple of weeks and point him in the right direction or hes going to get hurt, stuck in court and all manner of shannigans!

maybe ten weeks hard ground labour will help him resolve his other issue of bulk density for climbing later on two?

This job isnt half as glam as you percieve my friend, it is HARD work, dirty, and if you last a long wet winter then you may have what it takes.

Man I remember being a bit keen too, trying too hard to prove yourself will end in tears, but we all start out that way, and fair play to you for your gun ho enthusiasm, not many lads are that keen to work this hard for a living.

DO take on board all you are being told herin, these guys know the score, have been around the block and from personal experience will look after you if you ask the right questions and follow thier leads.

Your in the right place for a start, just stick around, take the heat they pummel you with and youll be O.K IF you listen to the advice given.

yer i want to work with a firm i have even said id work for free

the firm i worked for back in essex gave us all a 3day training course on bush cutters and chain saws the saw on ebay is too cut my bench that imm gonner make out of some sycamore feled last week its not for work when i get all my training and tickets ill be getting a stihl saw me thinks.

as for the old rope i use it for tyeing loads and at work ill use save 13mm climbibg rope to climb with as I'm not that mad yale looks nice

as it is im just getting my kit tobether so when the time is right ill have it all ready to go :confused1:

Perhaps you need to ree think the way you word your forum posts then as I'm farr from alone in having been confused :confused:

well show me the way then m8 as i keep saying ill work for FREE

in return you show me how things are done im used to long cold wet dirty

days work i lived in essex lol when i worked for the firm back in essex thats all we had in the winter.

cutting hedges strimming cutting and loading trees when they were feld

diging 6ft soak aways.

moveing sleepes round site dont mind runing the chiper in the rain lol

sliping over and getting coverd in mud lol.

spent 1 week driveing a dumper on site in the rain wet too the bone

sweeping up cleening tools.

makeing tea lol.:thumbup:

think ill cope