just applying for my NZ visa

vduben

Hi Ben my mate works for a firm called Treescape over in NZ ,it sounds like a good firm to work for (some intresting jobs) .Here's a link to there site ,possibally help with visa ? http://

http://www.treescape.co.nz/careers/default.asp

Here a pic of him up a 215' gum .Hope it goes well i might even c u over there in January.

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=4371&stc=1&d=1211800660

59765353b7ffd_NZGumTreesmaller.jpg.1900f4f6cef080cdf11b0396dd5cd2e9.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he wont tell me the name of the company, says he dosent want me rushing into it and sending off my CV and letter before its perfect, knows me way to well. sending it off next monday. tell me more about the heli jobs? must be pretty big trees to use a peice of kit like that? or are you talking in a forestry sense?

Hi Ben my mate works for a firm called Treescape over in NZ ,it sounds like a good firm to work for (some intresting jobs) .Here's a link to there site ,possibally help with visa ?

QUOTE]

yo man, i think ill give tree scape a e-mail!!!! looks very intising!!

where are you working at the min dave the dog?

**** thats a big gum tree,one of the boys at my work used to work for them,think they manily do site clearance/contract work, some of there guys like there drugs to much from what he said,

where abouts u going ben?whens the big move planned for?

I'm up in the Yorkshire Dales Vduben .Taking it easy Just about 100% after having a tennis elbow op ,Done the auf wiedersehen thing for a couple of years and then got a mortgage .Were going out to oz & nz in January as i never did the traveling thing when i was young :proud:

Thats between £8300 and £20k per year Mr Ed!

hey vbuden have worked and lived in nz for 5 yrs any questions drop us a line.treescape is ok but you become just a number i heard.im moving back for gd next year wit my kiwi wife and child and have been through the immigration thing quite a few times so once again any ?????