Whats the best laptop on the market

mendiplogs

I asked my son which phone should I get next. An iPhone or an Android, he said to me, "dad, it's like apple v pc... apple just works"

2 Iphones in 2 months... erm no they dont :biggrin: Get a HTC, I have had one for nealry 3 months - and its brilliant.

You know what the best Iphone App is? Phonebox finder :lol:

Sam

Mac book, once you go mac you won't back! no viruses!

Not for long mate.......the only reason that there were ALLEGEDLY no viruses for apple products has been that there were so few of the overpriced POS's sold, so it wasnt worth the hackers writing viruses...now that apple are getting a bigger market share, all you smug apple products users are going to be having a total nightmare, as the hackers have got all the viruses ready to release, yet the anti-virus guys are WAY behind.......watch out over the next couple of yeras i reckon.:thumbdown:

If you want a system that works at the mo, but is TOTALLY unpersonalisable then get a mac. If you want a system that has a few issues every now and again, but all of which are easy to overcome, and is totally flexible, thebn get a windows based product. Better still use open source software such as Linux or Ibuntu on a PC (microsoft). Apple microsystems made everyone think that they had created a wobndefful system, when all they have done is got some open source software (linux), tweaked it to look like they want it to, copywrited it (going against the whole ethos of the Linux system) and copywrited as their own, whilst packaging it in weel marketed rip off boxes.

Your choice. They are right up their own backside, and woe betide you if anything goes seriously wrong.

I wouldnt touch a mac product with a barge pole at the moment or in the near future,

and that is disregarding Foxconns human rights record (Foxconn make Apple products)

• Thanks 1

HI SHART100 WAS THAT a refurb lapton your link goes to that jon :thumbup:

Hi yeah it was a refurb comes with a full apple 12 month warranty and you can extend it with apple care through ebay for about £70 as someone has stated.

The refurb ones come in a brown box but thats the only difference, do a search on google for reviews.

Ive been a apple user for about 4-5 years now and defiantly wouldn't go back to windows.

Ive got a 2 year old white 13" macbook 2.4 GHz 160gb 2gb ram im selling if anyones intrested £500ono looking to put it on ebay over next few days.