willow help please

burrell_

im ament to be pollarding a river willow (blue one) tomorrow i need advice on what the heat will do to the willow as iv tryed asking then to wait till it gets a bit colder but they want it done

so what effects will the heat have on the willow

this is the one and only thing i ever did to kill a tree!

pollarded in this kind of heat beside a lake, three had massive die back, not good, and would NEVER do it again.

wait till youve had some rain if you can, advise them what is potentialy going to happen if they proceed with the job now and do it, they are forcing your hand, its on thier heads.

i would say the same thing for round hear mozza but never pollared in this heat always talked people round

we will see if i can have one more go at talking him round tomorrow if not i will post pic tomorrow.

i hate this part of the job where i want to carry out work on a tree and think it should be done later in the year to give the tree more of a chance of gettin over a reduction and the customer wants it done there and then and dont care about the heath of the tree (but it the customer thats paying ur bills so they think they are rite ):thumbdown: