ideal tickets

pyro

Im no longer at bishop burton, course finished 3 weeks ago. but im only in selby, so not to far away.

training for cs31 through andrew morton is nigh on 500 gold pieces :001_huh: i paid less than that for cs30 and 31 combined!

Ben

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

B+E is easy, get someone who has done it to show you the layout with cones in a carpark or field, practice coupling, read up on speed restrictions/legislation etc, get a trailer with overrun brakes and any landy and book the test..

i wouldnt use your landy though ed :001_tongue:

im looking to do my B+E, with local jobs requiring a trailer to be towed that exceeds my licence, it makes it awkward, soemtimes ive just done it myself, ive driven a tractor with a large trailer, a car and trailer is actually easier!

i would choose B+E and chipper, you are trained in 31, may aswell get some practice or some use out of your kit before you can get your assessment again

my thinking exactly rob.

ive already experience in towing and reversing and id like to consider my self ok at it.

Ive got a landy (series 3) but at the moment its in the project stage, nearly done though! just re-routed the brake lines, rebuilt the swivels, steering, relay and ball joints.

now just tidying it up!

Ben

Depending on when you trained, I think the CS31 assessment has winches in it now as well.

:confused1: Dont think so pal I done mine ealier in the year and they ask you 3 saftey things to remeber about the winch If a winch is needed the assecor gets it out but they dont assces you for what you do or help them to do.

32 (medium trees) covers alot of winching.