Will I ever learn.....????

Mac McLennan

i once a built a dry stone wall for women it took three days she came out to see me every day on the third day she told me that i had built it in the wrong place. so i pulled it down and cleared of to the pub, where everyone proceeded to warn me about her:cussing:

i once a built a dry stone wall for women it took three days she came out to see me every day on the third day she told me that i had built it in the wrong place. so i pulled it down and cleared of to the pub, where everyone proceeded to warn me about her:cussing:

You are funny you Dave :icon14:

Just spat my wine all over the computor :wave:

We have been lucky with tree work so far. Not too many weirdos.

We have a landscape side also and :scared: we get some nightmares, usually with people wanting extras or changing their minds and not willing to pay for it.

I feel bad for your waisted time and money. Hope it wasn't too much!

People like this are to be avoided. Wish all trades persons could have a secret warning for all other trades for bad payers etc...

You would soon notice the weird ones as there plumbing wouldn't work- roofs would leak and there trees would lay untouched across their gardens. LOL.:icon14:

No....I had dead-wooded the whole crown and thinned one third of the tree. The bit on the left (third photo).

Something funny going on here G7......

.....you sure your telling us the whole story?

Why walk away from a job thats nearly complete and dump the stuff in the driveway?

Like What....????

Carry on working with two lads all day in the pissing rain for nowt. As I said it was 11.30hrs.

Would you then have loaded up the stuff on the ground (see pictures) taken it away and paid for it's disposal..........or thrown the stuff already on the truck on the drive......

I am very consciencious about my work.....However I do not suffer fools gladly.

Your remark baffles me:thumbsdown:

Unlucky mate you do get some tools doing this job feel for you mate losing money and in the pissing rain, its always a shame when the general public do no take you proffesional advice surely thats why they ring you...:bongsmi: She obviousley wanted you to butcher the tree so in my opinion you did right walking away she probably would have never been happy until the tree was a 8ft stump!!!!!!:heeeelllllooooo: