problem with HAIX boots.

matt.p

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I bought a pair of Haix Protector Xtreme less than 8 months ago and worn them sparingly. They are the most expensive boots I have ever bought and I will never buy Haix again.

The soles have crumbled away and there is an obvious problem with the rubber moulding.

Been on to Haix who have passed the buck to the seller, when was the producer not responsible for the quality of its own production?

Still waiting to hear back from the seller, like waiting for Godot.

I have had various boots over the years, none have cost this much and all have outperformed them, Haix, you would do better to avoid at this price.

I bought a pair of Haix Protector Xtreme less than 8 months ago and worn them sparingly. They are the most expensive boots I have ever bought and I will never buy Haix again.

The soles have crumbled away and there is an obvious problem with the rubber moulding.

Been on to Haix who have passed the buck to the seller, when was the producer not responsible for the quality of its own production?

Still waiting to hear back from the seller, like waiting for Godot.

I have had various boots over the years, none have cost this much and all have outperformed them, Haix, you would do better to avoid at this price.

HI ALL would not be better off emailing HAIX HEAD OFFICE im sure they will fix you up ok better to do it that then come on to the NET AND RUN THEM DOWN THANKS JON :thumbup:

HI ALL would not be better off emailing HAIX HEAD OFFICE im sure they will fix you up ok better to do it that then come on to the NET AND RUN THEM DOWN THANKS JON :thumbup:

I have contacted Haix USA , Haix UK and Haix Germany, who next? Haix on Mars?

If the boots are falling apart so quickly they should be inspected and replaced without question then there would be no reason to run them down.

Funny how the new Haix Forester Boots have Vibram Soles on them too.

I have contacted Haix USA , Haix UK and Haix Germany, who next? Haix on Mars?

If the boots are falling apart so quickly they should be inspected and replaced without question then there would be no reason to run them down.

Funny how the new Haix Forester Boots have Vibram Soles on them too.

HI MATE what have they said then have they not come back to you then or go back to your dealer can they not help you then thanks jon :thumbup:

Been passed about, producers saying seller needs to replace them. Bought them off the internet so can't just pop round to the shop.

Contacted Haix again today to find out what the score is, sent photos to both parties, still waiting for a reply.

What do I wear on my feet if if I have to send them back to the supplier?

For a high profile company the after sales is worse than the soles on their boots, if the soles are so good, why put Vibram ones on the new Forester Boot?

I have a pair of haix Tibet forests that are well over 2years old and I chose them purely on the basis that the upper is almost identical to the protector pro but the soles are vibram and replaceable so when they do wear out I don't have to throw away perfectly good boots and can just get another sole put on, old fashioned but it works for me :)

Been passed about, producers saying seller needs to replace them. Bought them off the internet so can't just pop round to the shop.

Contacted Haix again today to find out what the score is, sent photos to both parties, still waiting for a reply.

What do I wear on my feet if if I have to send them back to the supplier?

For a high profile company the after sales is worse than the soles on their boots, if the soles are so good, why put Vibram ones on the new Forester Boot?

Hi mate let us no how get on mate I've got vibram ones on my old haix thanks Jon

I had a problem a couple of years back with the sole splitting on a pair of Protector Pro boots well within the 2 year warranty. I had lost the receipt by then but I contacted Haix through a work wear company (Brix work wear, dealt with a guy called Gary) I found on-line and, after I gave Haix the serial number in the boots, they sent me a brand new pair without any arguments. The person I dealt with at Haix was called Cordelia Wagner. To the OP, PM if you want their email addresses. :001_smile: