Littletree running up the pole at North Wales Woodfest

Littletree

Hi it was great to meet up with you all at the woodfest . It was a cracking weekend and want to say a big thanks to the Organisers for all there hard work to make it all possible

Here is a little clip of me running up the pole in the final heat .

i am unable to turn the clip the right way up

View My Video

Littletree:thumbup:

well done there

I have always wanted to have a go

but i think it,s a shame they don't do it on work spikes

Hi Bob, yes its the best fun ever I am looking forward to the 100 feet ones . I have not done these yet so they will be an interesting climb for me .I think that last 20 foot extra pole is going to be fun .

. You can do it on work spikes no problem all you need to enter the comp is a set of normal work side spikes a harness, and helmet,gloves . Then you need contact the organizer for the entry forms . For some of the comps you can do it on the morning but its best to check so you are not disappointed . Then when you arrive

your kit will just be checked over to make sure its safe for use .

If you Just want to have a go not as a competitor but as a member of the public then Newbury is the place to go in Sept . The general public can sign up to have a go and the kit is provided for them . You need to sign up in the morning to be able to do this as the places for the day go fast as there is set times in the day for the general public .

Littletree:thumbup::thumbup:

I understand that Windows movie has the rotate option.

Playing Video in Windows Media Player

Or you could use this software although I have had sound conversion problems using this software in the past.Free Video Flip and Rotate - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com

Hi High Scale thanks for post I will give them a go it will be nice to get it the right way up

Thanks Littletree:thumbup:

well done there

I have always wanted to have a go

but i think it,s a shame they don't do it on work spikes

Hi bob

The Two shows I organize ( Woodfest Wales & APF ) There is a class where you can ONLY wear side spikes

This is to encourage those who have not taken part in the sport to have a go,Its a totally separate competition.

Hi bob

The Two shows I organize ( Woodfest Wales & APF ) There is a class where you can ONLY wear side spikes

This is to encourage those who have not taken part in the sport to have a go,Its a totally separate competition.

Many thanks

I wish i had known that as i would of come down

Maybe APF but think i am only coming 1 day so time might be tight

Is there a time at the APF to just have a go on fronts without competing?