Cracked ribs

Tree Man Tom

he said he was coming up through a log and clipped a anothher log as he came out and fired up in his face ,he said he was upright at the time . he was up his boss yard cutting logs at the time

Ah ok, thanks for that mate.

V nasty like I say, could've been so much worse.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly why we hold saws the way we do. It should have just thrown the saw over his shoulder.:thumbdown:

We dont always do what were supposed to in life and sometimes we pay the consequences.

Next time you do 31 in a 30 zone think of the above if you run someone over or have an accident.

Not a rant or poke but just something to think about. :001_smile:

We dont always do what were supposed to in life and sometimes we pay the consequences.

Next time you do 31 in a 30 zone think of the above if you run someone over or have an accident.

Not a rant or poke but just something to think about. :001_smile:

I never use a saw whilst looking straight down the bar, ever.

No worries I think you missed my point though.

Meant to say, as an arborist I look at the straight down the bar quite a lot.

And I meant, in my time as an arborist I never looked straight down the bar. This could go on all night so I think ill leave it at that.:001_smile:

I managed to get my arm wedged (bicep) between a branch and a MEWP bucket today, still got some nerve tingling in my forearm, hope to god that this isnt permanent.

"just that one last bit of dead up through there" i said, and then we can move on from this spot. WHY WHY WHY do we kid ourselves!

It wont be permanent. Squashed nerves almost always recover fully.:thumbup1: