Delivering Bulk bags

Dave Martin

I know that this is going to make me look seriously stupid but does everyone who delivers in Bulk bags have a crane on their vehicle :confused1: or is ther another way?

Not a stupid question. They are damn heavy when full. Dont know the answer but sure someone will be along soon with an ingenious plan for delivering them:thumbup1:

I use two really thick scaffold board which I have screwed a peice of angle to. The angle fits behind the tailboard to secure them and I space them about 18" apart, partially tip the body and slide the bulk bag full of logs down the two planks, been doing this for four years and not dropped one yet

Works best if you get the body tipped at the same angle as the boards so they slide straight onto them

We used to slide ours down the ramp of a plant trailer, you can just about manouvre it on your own. I have a hiab now and wish I'd brought one years ago, so if your planning on doing any quantity then invest in one before you do your back in!

Are they expensive ?