NPTC Training?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Its realy Lantra training with the possibility of NPTC assessment? I have never had 'pre assessment training' for any NPTC assessments

I was under the impression that lantra had been all but dissolved??

So the Lantra training you recieved had no bearing on the NPTC assessment???

Did the Lantra training mention what it was leading to? or was it a strange coincidence that you undertook the NPTC assessments following the training??? Therefore taking pre-assessment training!!!:banghead:

I was under the impression that lantra had been all but dissolved??

So the Lantra training you recieved had no bearing on the NPTC assessment???

Did the Lantra training mention what it was leading to? or was it a strange coincidence that you undertook the NPTC assessments following the training??? Therefore taking pre-assessment training!!!:banghead:

I thought the same:confused1: there a funny bunch

Passing the NPTC assessment is usually the immediate goal for those undergoing training, and there is therefore a strong relationship between the two, hence the shortening in speech from 'i am starting my training which will then enable me to sit and pass an NPTC assessment on monday....' to ' i am starting my NPTC course on monday......'

I reckon.:001_smile:

Welcome to Arbtalk BTW.

Since when was it disolved? It is still not NPTC training, Loads of colleges train towards the NPTC assessments, but loads of the students fail because they have not been trained to the right standard? (FACT)

So this thread is now about the training standerds at colleges not about how arbtalkers refer wrongly to NPTC?

So your saying all the colleges up and down the country train people incorrectly so the fact that a good number of people on here train through colleges and stilll have NPTC 'tickets?

If anyone contacts NPTC and asks for training, what will they say?? (cheers Tommer9)

To be honest I wouldnt know you just seem to be avoiding my questions about the thread and creating new questions and its confusing to say the least.

where are my manners welcome to arbtalk :001_smile: