work experience for my daughter

plippy

Plippy your daughters got an awesome talent, more a gift imo, nurture it:thumbup1:

she'll meet plenty of creative types in a tattoo studio.

My wife like yours did a jewellery/silversmithing/art degree then changed direction into art psychotherapy(better money), it's a gift you can't learn, I'm dead jealous of her ability to draw, does all her own tattoo designs and makes it look sooo easy:thumbup:

i have spent a little time in a tattoo shop, as you can see in my photo, and ive gotta say that is some awesome flash art, she is definately a natural, i used to tattoo when i was younger and learnt the technicalities of putting the drawing into the skin rather than on paper but my drawing skills were never as good as i wanted them to be, she has definately got a gift mate, hope she goes far.

my izzy said to say thanks for all the positive feedback guys, i showed her your comments and it put a huge smile on her face, like me she is a bit of an antraprenure ( i think thats how ya spell it) and said if anyone wishes for their pet to be drawn from a photo to email me and she'l give ya some prices :lol: bless her that bit made me laugh when she said to post that

Just shown those to my daughter who was 14 last week and is top of her class in art .... seriously impressed ... I was talking to a girl who used to work for me as a manageress yesterday and her 21 year old daughter has just been employed by Hallmark on a cracking starting wage ... definitely a career to pursue :thumbup1:

Mate I have a lot of tattoos and know some tattoo artists!! The first thing they look at is their drawings and what they can sketch free hand and they are excellent!! :)

A good tattoist wont let any apprentice tattoo in their shop for at least 2 years