work experience for my daughter

plippy

my 14 year old daughter wants to do her work experience at my mates tattoo shop local to me, i wasnt that shocked and said maybe you should take some drawings with ya and show him your really interested, she then came down with some drawings she had done (free hand ) but copied from pics of the internet, she does understand that she wont actually get to tattoo someone :lol:

i was amazed when i saw these though

img004.jpg.6c4891dae68570768c54e5d55b1a02c4.jpg

img017.jpg.af9fbbb3c8054e2f4fa9ef2347fefe9e.jpg

img016.jpg.e6fc814121dccb98fd186aa6ee177dd3.jpg

img014.jpg.fcda67bcfcf51c77faa8aa102f64216d.jpg

img013.jpg.3481d7c0f3bc10234672b92d9c79dd6f.jpg

img011.jpg.fda7d99e3b4d83717cfdd78d862e9aa7.jpg

Wow looks like a good talant there Phil be interesting work experience to.

I remeber when I started mine (tree work) I had the most interesting job everyone elses was so boring and usual:

boys- plumbing/cars/building

girls-vets and such like.

very good pictures:thumbup1:

wow, she has artistic talent :thumbup: encourage it phill!

i do mate, she's always been really good at drawing but mrs plippy used to be a silversmith and jewellery designer and her grandad is a silversmith and is a lecturer in the trade, so she obviously doesnt get it from me :lol:

when me and the misses got married he made and designed our wedding rings and the bonus is that the mother in law has her own wedding shop :lol: the wedding didnt cost much cos they gave us the rings and the girls dresses for our present:thumbup1:,

Wow!

some amazingg drawings there!

i wanted to get in to a tattooists for my work experience but my the teacher that arranged it all laughed in my face and said there was no chance!

Ended up in a college recording studio!

nice one pip,:thumbup: if she wants to earn some good money she should get into ' pet portraits' start a little business, my dads friend did one for my mum years ago from a picture, the dog passed away a few years ago but she is still in the room on the wall beside the fire:thumbup1:

nice one pip,:thumbup: if she wants to earn some good money she should get into ' pet portraits' start a little business, my dads friend did one for my mum years ago from a picture, the dog passed away a few years ago but she is still in the room on the wall beside the fire:thumbup1:

Or even Arb drawings, I dont know about you but I'd pay to have a climbing photo converted to a drawing?! You could even get her to draw before and after pictures of large removals etc??