Moving back to uk

Ross Smith

well well yes its happening,im moving back to uk from nz,came out here with a plan to settle down but feel that europe has some more to offer before i settle somewhere.goona be back contract climbing in the uk in early june,living down in the south east near dover,spent 5yrs in nz with a 4 year brake after 4yrs back in uk,so yeah been chopping and changing.

Missing my uk work i.e large crown reductions and form pruning as have been doing lots of killing out here ( vegetation control ) as someone once told me.

hoping to compete in english open and might be heading to prague for euros with forrest and kilpatrick,cant wait to join the south east reccy climbing lads,got a monster golden pop ( beautiful tree ) that would swallow 10 climbers if mick,bill and lads are interested.

So yeah looking forward to meeting some arb talkers,i spend long enough on here so feel like i know most of the weird and wacky chaps that pass through these pages.

see you all soon and chow for now NZ.

KEEP ON KEEPIN ON.

Sorry to hear that your'e coming back, I've been watching your progress since you returned. Welcome to the ping pong pom club

Have you considered putting in for your citizenship, now youv'e racked up the required 5 years in country. You know the obvious advantage of this, but I'm not gonna type it online.:001_smile:

Hi TM

If your'e returning before the 2 yr period is up, there is a way to keep your residency alive for the future. If your interested to know how to do it drop me a pm. You can do it without changing your current plans. I know cos its what I did and am still doing. I won't put it online as they probably don't like it broadcast, but all above board, and up to date as I spoke to immigration about it quite recently.

Edit: did you have section 18a requirements on your original residence visa, and did you fulfill them and get the section 18a off your visa after 3 months?

Edited by Albedo

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. All the best. Might pay to take a heap of Armor Prus back with you, it would cover your drinking bills.

Give me a yell if you are interested and I will work out something for you.

Sorry to hear you are leaving us. All the best. Might pay to take a heap of Armor Prus back with you, it would cover your drinking bills.

Give me a yell if you are interested and I will work out something for you.

I am going back too (only for a holiday) in 2 weeks so maybe interested if any UK arbs are interested....