Joshs Sweden thread . . and a bit or Norway

josharb87

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing pics, Looks like such a nice place, I smells a weekend break later in the year :thumbup1:

Mozza, seriously if you get the chance go, the thing youll notice more than anything else is how clean the place is, absolutley NO LITTER, not a wrapper, not a can ANYWHERE.

10,000,000 people in an area twice the size of britain! awsome.:thumbup1:

Mozza, seriously if you get the chance go, the thing youll notice more than anything else is how clean the place is, absolutley NO LITTER, not a wrapper, not a can ANYWHERE.

10,000,000 people in an area twice the size of britain! awsome.:thumbup1:

Sweet mate :thumbup1:

I do fancy it, Ill have to see what funds are like in and around September time i think :001_cool:

yep thats sweden tony! great pics, im going to buy myself a rod seeing as theres so much fresh water around, at nearly every job! ive read that you can fish for salmon in the rivers running through the center of stockholm as the waters so clean and pure.

the trees are slowly leafing up now, so i can only fall for this place even more!

haha, of course mozz! ive been thinking of a weekender here

Sweet mate :thumbup1:

I do fancy it, Ill have to see what funds are like in and around September time i think :001_cool:

Stay away from stokholm, its where the money is and stuck up city folk!

get with the small town folk, visit gransfors rent a boat that would be my next choice, the land of a million lakes, many of them joined so you can travel the distance acroos country on water! wicked!

Stay away from stokholm, its where the money is and stuck up city folk!

get with the small town folk, visit gransfors rent a boat that would be my next choice, the land of a million lakes, many of them joined so you can travel the distance acroos country on water! wicked!

you must have had a bad experience of stockholm mate, they are so friendly, as soon as anyone knows youre english, they open their arms to you! seriously, sat night, we went to the bar nearest us, met up with a group who we'd met drunk the weekend before, we were the center of attention, purley for being english, everyone was speaking english to accomadade for us not speaking swedish, we were invited back to theirs, stayed drinking there untill 6am sunday morning! the weekend before when we met this group, they took us under their wing, to a bar/club, introduced us to the doormen and owner, who instantly told us we'd never have to que or pay to get in, and any bother, to come see them!

customers from 40k shacks to 10million£ mansions have been more than welcoming and friendly.

but youre right, the further into the countryside, the more amazing the scenery . . and people!

you must have had a bad experience of stockholm mate, they are so friendly, as soon as anyone knows youre english, they open their arms to you! seriously, sat night, we went to the bar nearest us, met up with a group who we'd met drunk the weekend before, we were the center of attention, purley for being english, everyone was speaking english to accomadade for us not speaking swedish, we were invited back to theirs, stayed drinking there untill 6am sunday morning! the weekend before when we met this group, they took us under their wing, to a bar/club, introduced us to the doormen and owner, who instantly told us we'd never have to que or pay to get in, and any bother, to come see them!

customers from 40k shacks to 10million£ mansions have been more than welcoming and friendly.

but youre right, the further into the countryside, the more amazing the scenery . . and people!

stockholm is a great place... the MIL lives there. I 'll give you a shout Josh next time e are over and maybe catch up ith you there...

btw it is a bit cheasy but in the height of summer try and do one of the tourist trips on the boats. I think they do a tour of 50 or 100 bridges or something like it. stockholm is a series of interconnected islands and the scenery is stunning as you float past icecream in hand...

enjoy it mate.

planning on doing some tourist trips this weekend rich haha! yeah, let us know when youre next here.

tony, i normally have the same view as you, but that was in the uk, here everyone seems friendly . . . weekend before last, when we were in stockholm center, we were talking at the bar, 3 times people who may be classed as the trendy type overheard us, and striked up a conversation

the guys and girls from sat night, the guys were roofers, road builders and pipelayers.

where did you find proper spit n sawdust places in the countryside?

planning on doing some tourist trips this weekend rich haha! yeah, let us know when youre next here.

tony, i normally have the same view as you, but that was in the uk, here everyone seems friendly . . . weekend before last, when we were in stockholm center, we were talking at the bar, 3 times people who may be classed as the trendy type overheard us, and striked up a conversation

the guys and girls from sat night, the guys were roofers, road builders and pipelayers.

where did you find proper spit n sawdust places in the countryside?

lol, my exes mum was half sammi!