Rigging and tree work DVD's for training

Rupe

I have written a propper review of it here.

http://arbtalk.co.uk/forum/rigging-hardware/15987-working-climber-dvd-series-2-cutting-rigging.html

But was wonderign if anyone else had seen it and what there thoughts were? I think Jerry has done an awsome job, bringing together all the fundamantals of tree work together into one film, although there is 6 hours of it.

Many of the things we don't even know that we know are covered, and many new things also. I learned plenty and it proved I have plenty to learn. Jerry is a true master at his craft.

in what way? where did you get the dvd from? what does it cover?

Detailed information in the review, but basically it covers the work doen in the tree, not the actual climbing aspect (thats in the first series). Its available from treeworker.

Tree Climbing Equipment Online Shop - Treeworker.co.uk - Home

Although its not featured on the website yet.

Saw this on the stand at the Treeworker tent at Capel. Very, very nearly picked it up. Sneakily put right by the till!! Definately something that I'll be getting very soon. All of Gerry's youtube videos are top notch so expecting good stuff from the DVD.

Yep, he sent Jerry some stuff, Its good that Jerry has included stuff from around the world, a gathering of information and practices to add to his own. I don't think he has done much with Beech trees in california!!