New Zealand Tree Stuff. (from anybody with NZ Stuff)

Albedo

definately mate, south island is so much more chilled i think. I am jealous as mate, how many are going buddy? But tbh i would just go straight for Queenstown i think, book into the blacj sheep back packers, get a room with a view of the park, my bunk had a 6 foot narrow window running beside it, i would wake up looking at the southern alps. Man it was great, i only had 5 days there but it was awesome

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didnt mind auckland at all ,my mate was living at mangere at the time ,that part of the city is pretty intense,spent my last week there sold my van and every thing then partied hard! i had an awsome time ,spent a whole month fishing and travelling then a week with my best mate and his mauri girl friend now wife who showed me some proper culture back in the north island where i started,only thing was i drove from christ church back to auckland in a just over a day including the ferry and got to so many speeding tickets i dont think they will let me back in!

auckland is a very cool city, but after the laid back south island i couldnt be bothered with the hustle and bustle. The plane journey was an hour from christchurch to auckland and it was £30 11 years ago, i was getting nearly 3.2 dollars to the pound. One of the lads we were travelling with was too tight and spent £20 on the bus/ferry trip. 24 hours ha ha, he was knackered.

Not Many Trees in this shot but not many tree in Central Otago anyway. This is a bad day in the office with the southern Alps in the back ground.

By the way we pulled 12 trout out of the lake on that day

P1040067.JPG.807db5e62d85e13753aff7a03798bb6a.JPG