Greenmech or Jo Beau??

MaxJ

ha ha my bro in law has a boxer who he wants to train as one, he eats everything!

nice rottie btw, how old? give the springer a chance amazing how easy it is to train them, theyre bloody clever really. even if they do come across dumb!!:lol:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cant really fault the greenmech tbh. you will have some teething probs but it will be you not the chipper. some ramps, a pusht big brush for hedging and jaggies, and sit back and watch the jobs roll in and your wallet fill up, the stress will drain away and more time for everything else.:thumbup1:

forgot what we were supposed to be talking about:lol:

do you have much work with people just wanting you and chipper ie not chipping something youve cut down?

ha ha my bro in law has a boxer who he wants to train as one, he eats everything!

nice rottie btw, how old? give the springer a chance amazing how easy it is to train them, theyre bloody clever really. even if they do come across dumb!!:lol:

George was about a year old in the photo, He's filled out a bit since. I sometimes think spaniels just play dumb so they can get away with more:laugh1:

yip, and i usually end up doing the rest of the work because i can do it so much cheaper than they thought and they have usually lost the notion, but i will insist if the trees or bushes look crap that i will ony chip if they pay me to fix their mess. lol

Perfect! What kind of day rate would you be charging for you and gloria?!:001_smile:

George was about a year old in the photo, He's filled out a bit since. I sometimes think spaniels just play dumb so they can get away with more:laugh1:

I agree Paddy is snoring his head of on the sofa as I type!!!

Jo Beau M400 is the better machine, particularly if choosing the lower powered Greenmech. The latter is easier to move around tho. But in an independant review the M400 was the top of all the small chippers (see thread "the wee chipper club"). I am obviously biased because I have a JB but my local dealer stocks Greenmech and I personally didn't like it! Ha - now that's done it! Folks won't speak to me anymore!!:laugh1:

Jo Beau M400 is the better machine, particularly if choosing the lower powered Greenmech. The latter is easier to move around tho. But in an independant review the M400 was the top of all the small chippers (see thread "the wee chipper club"). I am obviously biased because I have a JB but my local dealer stocks Greenmech and I personally didn't like it! Ha - now that's done it! Folks won't speak to me anymore!!:laugh1:

Whats the price difference between the 2?