A few for your perusal.

tommer9

I have been sooo busy for the last few3 months that i have hardly had time to get on arbtalk, let alone post. Thought you lot may like some of these pics..:biggrin:

These are from in the wood- devastation where there was a lot of sycamore to be removed...

597655c43b199_IMAG00581.jpg.2ebbbcfe5ad872d04be1d382c73f7b26.jpg

597655c43f1b5_IMAG00591.jpg.8be70e1e393477614d054e0366471d39.jpg

which we tested the trucks out with....:blushing:

597655c442339_IMAG00611.jpg.c7958d1a2c98044e81975849fbd8eb7e.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The route to get there wasnt too bad either...it is the King Harry Ferry near Falmouth. The Fal estuary is a VERY deep water port, and these ships are in storage. Weird sight..

We were working in the woods above the river:thumbup:

597655c444b5d_IMAG00332.jpg.6f79ddae311dacee5a8c6386dc3f309d.jpg

597655c4475a1_IMAG00342.jpg.cacab2cbe1839d3de94f859e0fd6d116.jpg

597655c44a8ec_IMAG00351.jpg.634fa107cb6db863ae4966baa2a4687d.jpg

Love the landrover pic mate, good to see them being worked as they should :thumbup1:

It certainly works hard....i had about 3/4" between the axle and the bump stop...:blushing:Im just uploading a vid onto youtube of winching that lot out of the woods...

Nice pic's tommer, those ships just don’t look right. that’s a pretty funky graft going on :)

Those ships are huge...we saw one being taken out last year (on the same contract in a different parcel of woodland) and the opposite bank vanished!!

Did you not manage to sell the Land Rover/Trailer then?? Good to see them being used as proper work vehicles.

I did, but then decided not to sell, as circumstances really mean that i would be lost without the rig, and my situation changed, allowing me to hold on to it.:thumbup1:So they havent been relieved of a ligfe of breakages and abuse....ripped the side step and some body capping from behind the cab off today in the woods, and damaged the snorkel......and a wing and the cab....and the transmission has started rattling after heavy winching duties and off roading fully loaded....:blushing::blushing: