Practical jokes/Strange errands

ukminch

My favourite one and I can't remember who posted it originally, but the story about bump starting a chainsaw cause the pull cord broke is brilliant!! Run it along the log with the chainbrake off and at the last minute, flick the switch down!! haha!!

My favourite one and I can't remember who posted it originally, but the story about bump starting a chainsaw cause the pull cord broke is brilliant!! Run it along the log with the chainbrake off and at the last minute, flick the switch down!! haha!!

omg... thats freaking brilliant. :lol::lol:

a local farm mechanic got his junior guy to hold the spark plug whilst he turned the ngine over on an old petrol tractor saying he needed to check for a spark

the same guy also had such dry hands he could grab electric fences and then grab someone else and hey would get the shock not him

When I was 16 I did a weeks work experience at an aircraft maintenance co. at Staverton airport near Gloucester (arranged by the school). A few days in I was told to go and get some "prop-wash" from another co so off I went. The men over in the other hangar knew what to do - fill a big container (30 litres or so) with tap water, add a few bog blocks etc. Just they filled it to the brim (no lid) and told me to go bl**dy steady as it would melt the tarmac where aeroplanes would taxi. Took me 20 mins or so with this open drum on a sack truck to cross 30 metres of tarmac. Was crapping myself as the tinyest splash came out. They must have been killing themselves! :blushing:

On a job I was on years ago a young lad got sent looking for a long stand while looking for it the site fork lift driver stopped and asked him what he was looking for when he told him the fork lift driver said it's gone missing you better go to the main office and tell the gaffer what u looking for and ask if he's got a couple of hard slaps instead so he did made us laugh for a few days