Lil shot

RobRainford

Ive been looking on ebay, and looking at the black widow catapults, and was wondering how good this would be at launching a throwline? or some other small weighted bag with the string attached.

I cant afford the big shot and cant justify it as of yet. My aim is good with the throwline, but sometimes it takes its time to get there and it gets fustrating sometimes!

what would you think?

one of these:

BARNETT BLACK WIDOW SLINGSHOT CATAPULT + AMMO NEW LOT on eBay (end time 13-Apr-10 20:00:00 BST)

We did a big cedar the other day, used the Big-Shot for the 1st. time in ages….firing cones at the climber – Brilliant Fun!! :lol:

Used to have a black widow when I was a young hooligan, Diablo’s were better – class catapults.

I remember those, didn't the diablo have those flash looking weights on the front to balance it. Seem to remember a misguided youth could wack a stone straight through next doors fence panels with one of those.:laugh1:

I remember those, didn't the diablo have those flash looking weights on the front to balance it. Seem to remember a misguided youth could wack a stone straight through next doors fence panels with one of those.:laugh1:

My mate and I used to roam the countryside for hours armed with these – Happy Days! :001_rolleyes:

597655bde6a6c_diablo1.jpg.f8aebf92bc4d981ef5cd433ebfac4bfc.jpg

My mate and I used to roam the countryside for hours armed with these – Happy Days! :001_rolleyes:

That brings back memories. my mate had that one, I had the black widow. Used it so much we were always trying to araldite the handle back together as when you pulled it back really hard it would separate the back of the handle from the front. And then I got my first air rifle, a BSA Meteor .22. I was so proud:blushing: