southeast reccy climb 21march

plippy

Yeah they look nice.. but expensive and i quite like the idea of the holes in the petzl vent. my head gets hot quite easily! we will see what happens with these people. If it all goes to pot I can do as you say and burrow try and buy!

Had the Petzel and the Stien, prefer the Petzel:thumbup:

its a personal thing, your choice, your the one thats gotta wear it.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll bring some spare helmets with me anyway. If yours doesn't turn up, you can try them all on the day before you buy to see what you fancy. I've got every helmet in stock.

hi Justin i am in need of a helmet 2! my one has seen better days now, that would be brill if you could bring some with you! could you bring some muffs to go on the side and visors 2 plz as i will want the whole kerbang, any chance we can buy them of you on the day as well??

bender if i was you i would not skimp on a helmet, it is one of those things you wear all day every day 9 hours a day so for the sake of an extra £30 or what ever i think it would be worth the extra :thumbup:

helmet fest on Sunday :001_tt2:

hi Justin i am in need of a helmet 2! my one has seen better days now, that would be brill if you could bring some with you! could you bring some muffs to go on the side and visors 2 plz as i will want the whole kerbang, any chance we can buy them of you on the day as well??

bender if i was you i would not skimp on a helmet, it is one of those things you wear all day every day 9 hours a day so for the sake of an extra £30 or what ever i think it would be worth the extra :thumbup:

helmet fest on Sunday :001_tt2:

That sounds great Justin! Not for sale.. not particularly that i want to skimp on it, just like the adujstable vents. As you say it would be good to check them all out and get a better idea.

Cheers guys

Weather does not look great for sunday :(

I'm not against getting wet but I can't imagine everyone else will be too keen on having a bbq in the rain!

BBC weather forecast for Tonbridge area.

"Friday to Sunday

Mostly cloudy on Friday, with rain spreading north, some of it heavy. Cloudy with further rain at times on Saturday and at first Sunday, then becoming brighter again."

If it clears up as suggested could be slippy fun still :D

Edited by BenR

Weather does not look great for sunday :(

I'm not against getting wet but I can't imagine everyone else will be too keen on having a bbq in the rain!

Take no notice of the weather, we never do being hardy southerners. Last meet it slashed it down, one before that was freezing and at Plippys wood on the first one it did'nt stop snowing.

Do I detect a norvern quiver in your text? Are you a man or a norverner....:laugh1: