easy rider

sean

For those of you who have toddlers I cannot recommend these bikes enough. My boy has had omne since the age of about 3 and despite being a bit wary at first it wasnt long before he was whizzing around all over the place feet in the air and totally balanced. He has outgrown it now so after a few pedal lessons on his go cart i finally took him out on his little bmx. I gave him a push and away he went pedalling like mad....bit wibbly wobbly and a few wee falls but there he was, 4 yrs and 3 months and riding a two wheeler having never used stabilisers.

Brilliant training bikes and the trouble with stabilisers as i found with my eldest is they become too accustomed and they stayed on til she was 6!

IMG_1527.jpg.cbbaa0ffeba2672d0cf64dd11ae76728.jpg

my parents have one and my eldest plays on it, as you say doesnt take long to get the feet up, but he doesnt really bother with his little bmx much, he is too busy digging and tormenting the dogs in the kennel with woodchip lol. i think i will just take th estabilizers off tbh, see how he does. Happy for your lad mate

my parents have one and my eldest plays on it, as you say doesnt take long to get the feet up, but he doesnt really bother with his little bmx much, he is too busy digging and tormenting the dogs in the kennel with woodchip lol. i think i will just take th estabilizers off tbh, see how he does. Happy for your lad mate

I agree....take off the stabilisers.....take off the pedals too for a while maybe until he's comfortable on it and whack the pedals back on and watch him go.

Couldnt afford easy rider for #2 child so just took the pedals of #1 childs old bike (can't be doing with stabs any more). Saved a few quid, then spoilt it when some of the pedal bits got lost in a house move.

Funny how often saving a few quids costs you more.