web site

testcricket01

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good, though I'd add a few more pages as it helps your search engine rankings to have plenty of relevant content.

yer i did look at how to get in search engines and desided it wasnt worth the bother cause ull get in there anyways in 1-3 months which is fine by me lol

I think it's pretty good, but I'm not sure you should put down that you've only got 4 years experience as it might not seem all that long to some people. You don't really need to put how many years experience you've got, just state that you are experienced.

I think it's pretty good, but I'm not sure you should put down that you've only got 4 years experience as it might not seem all that long to some people. You don't really need to put how many years experience you've got, just state that you are experienced.

problem is when i turn up to quote im only 19, so i think its best that i stick 4 years experience, so they know ive done it for 4 years not just started out if that makes sense.

Another small point: drop the "hotmail" e-mail address.

Get yourself a proper e-mail address, I know plenty of people (myself included) who will not entertain anyone with a hotmail e-mail address.

"We pride are selves on high quality work." should be "We pride ourselves on high quality work."

Otherwise, very nice.

The site looks really good. The only problem as said is the writing on the about page. If you are going to put capitals at the beginning of words either do it for all words or just names and sentence beginnings. How about:

"We are a small company based in between Kings Lynn and Fakenham with 4 years experience in the business. We are fully insured for 5 million pounds public liability. We pride ourselves on high quality work. ":001_smile:

Hope thats useful.

Who's your website hosted with? You could probably get email included for peanuts with a few companies that I deal with ;)

I could sort the site out too if you want any help...

Just an offer, I've got plenty of time on my hands at the mo and used to do things like this all the time...

PM me if you want...

Regards,

Jim.

problem is when i turn up to quote im only 19, so i think its best that i stick 4 years experience, so they know ive done it for 4 years not just started out if that makes sense.

Fair comment. But you might find some people are put off by your age or alternatively they'll think they can walk all over you if they get you to do the job.

Good luck to you though and I hope you get your business to where you want it to be.