Tax tax tax

swinny

Is anyone else wondering what is going to be meddled with and awaiting an atrocious budget at the end of october?

Is anyone taking more steps to pay less to the money wasting sods and had enough? 

What's your plan? Work less, work more? Blast all into pension? Blow the lot? Buy loads of equipment?

It's a shame you nowadays have to think a lot more and harder about what you do with your money and have better planning going forwards (even if the government still can get their grotty fingers on it)

As a main family bread winner it's concerning to try secure a good future

It's tax planning not tax evasion

• Like 2

Stocks and shares ISA is probably a better bet than a pension, unless you can amass a pot of around the one to two million pounds. A small pension will just get you means tested out of any state benefits.

Was told once I should be grateful to pay tax because that means I am earning enough for the tax man to care (and not too much to be an arse and hide it away was the rest of the sentence).

All I'd do is make sure there is enough coming into the bank account each month (after taxes) to keep me in the style and life I want.