Yard / workshop clearance sale

Its with some sadness that I am losing my yard ,due to rent arrears left from covid ,so I am having to have a yard clearance sale loads of stuff cheap as ,cabinet handles ,paint ,tools ,timber ,metal storage cabinets too much to list so come and have a look we are in Shaftesbury Dorset and my mobile is 07449736569 ,Sorry Steve if I was ment to post this somewhere else.

Cheers.  Mark

• Sad 8

2 hours ago, gobbypunk said:

Its with some sadness that I am losing my yard ,due to rent arrears left from covid ,so I am having to have a yard clearance sale loads of stuff cheap as ,cabinet handles ,paint ,tools ,timber ,metal storage cabinets too much to list so come and have a look we are in Shaftesbury Dorset and my mobile is 07449736569 ,Sorry Steve if I was ment to post this somewhere else.

Cheers.  Mark

Sorry to hear that mark.

• Like 1

Hi Jon ,not sure I think I can find storage for my important kit and to be honest we have so much TAT it would be good to just start again so defo going to find another yard and we have 3/4 people who are up for sharing so all those cast iron feet and gears kitchen cupboard handles that just take up space can go and hopefully we will feel lighter all round ,you have seen how cluttered we are ,so I have mixed feelings and like I said as long as we keep our essential kit a precious stuff the rest can go . So if anyone wants a bargain we have cool metal Vintage Pidgeon  hole cupboards £100 each ,all the off cuts can just go for free .We just need to find a farmer with a cheap barn to rent

So guys does anyone want screws ,off cuts and just stuff come and have a look happy to just give loads of it away 200 glass bricks I was going to use in a camper conversion big metal cupboard etc etc come and take the lot