ANyone know anything about this job

Moley

Furthermore, in the forum rules it states that racism etc will not be tolerated on here. Now whatever your feelings to any ethnic group, gypsies included, keep them to yourselves, or entire posts will be removed. I'll also point out that all races have access to the internet, all races run businesses, and all races may be your future employers/clients, so to speak on forum in such a bad manner could also affect you directly in the future.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should they give more information???

If you are looking for a job, and that one sounds like it's in your area then it's up to you to get off your arse and send an application, and then you will find out everything you want to know..

Just because the details are thin, dosent make then pikeys... and I'm sure they wouldnt be very happy about being banded pikeys on an open internet forum.

They are registered at companies house, very pikeyish!!

It's an advert for chainsaw operatives at the end of the day - what do you think is involved??!!

Why should they give more information???

If you are looking for a job, and that one sounds like it's in your area then it's up to you to get off your arse and send an application, and then you will find out everything you want to know..

Just because the details are thin, dosent make then pikeys... and I'm sure they wouldnt be very happy about being banded pikeys on an open internet forum.

They are registered at companies house, very pikeyish!!

It's an advert for chainsaw operatives at the end of the day - what do you think is involved??!!

Well yes I have got off my arse that is why I asked on here. The advert gives no contact details, the website isnt operational and the location and job description is at best vague. If you arent willing to provide advice or constructive comment then maybe you should keep you opinions to yourself. Just a thought :)

Looks a little dodgy. Maybe the pikeys have got more work than they can handle and need to sub some of it out. Least it would be cash in hand and you wouldnt need to worry about H&S and disposal of waste.

Sorry to ofend anyone. I felt the lack of information or viewable listed web-site was a bit suspect and whole advert was in need of re-thinking (not saying my adverts for staff have been much better). I also do not imply that the company supplying the advert are in any way not legit and would not discredit them in anyway about their business activities or their staff. Just a hapless remark about an advert with no agenda to offend or shock other abtalk users.