Prize plonker award

gobbypunk

8 hours ago, gobbypunk said:

So I think I defo get the Prize Plonker award I spent ages yesterday trying to start my 880 ,its just back from having the carb cleaned and I am cursing and getting real narked off then I had a light bulb moment  Petrol  is a must for Chainsaws to start 😂😂😂

i concur

we award you the plonker prize

Phew-glad to hear its not just me!My fave go-to ****************up is B/cutter related.Machine placed on the drive at a customers house/handle assembled/choke engaged/petrol tank v.carefully topped up to avoid overspill onto tarmac-then it can break down-sometimes talk to customer/grab helmet and proceed to last pre-use check-lift up strimming head vertically and re-length cord/clip ends of cord-then look with huge horror at the best part of a mug of premix fuel flooding the customers drive due to a  complete dickhead forgetting to replace  the petrol tank cap 😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My first Husky about two years ago now I used to shut it off every fill by choking it, unknowingly... And it was a twat to start but it is the in thing to do to blame Husky saws having starting issues...

I feel like it made me the man I am today

• Like 1

best thing i done was put a saw back together without tightening down the spark plug, was awfully confused when i went to start it and it suddenly had no compression.... 
took far longer than i'd like to admit for me to check the plug was tight and figure out what id done

Edited by Ollie_M
  • Haha 1