Old School Saws

Crocky

The stihl 090 10 cube is the super rare model with the separate bolt on cylinder head (not a bolt on pot, but an actual head....think it was developed for racing in stihl research dept in their spare time. Not many made and not generally released to the public. 

Dread to think what i would have to pay for one of those....let alone a solo 611 nowadays 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, pleasant said:

The stihl 090 10 cube is the super rare model with the separate bolt on cylinder head (not a bolt on pot, but an actual head....think it was developed for racing in stihl research dept in their spare time. Not many made and not generally released to the public. 

Dread to think what i would have to pay for one of those....let alone a solo 611 nowadays 

Ah ok. Yeah I can’t get one of them. That will be worth a fortune 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, pleasant said:

Nice....theyre not all yours surely? 

What you after for one of those...couple of k? Gotta be....bet no bar or chain inc either.

No.  I import and sell all these types of saws. 

I’ll need to double check the price as I’ve not been asked for one in a while but it should be £1650+vat. Power head only. No bar and chain. 

How do you get around importing. The reason they are so rare is japan hardly exported them due to failing emission test and no chainbrake fitted? 

I know of some people who in the past have imported them in parts to try and get around this but echo got wise. 

Edited by pleasant

3 minutes ago, pleasant said:

How do you get around importing. The reason they are so rare is japan hardly exported them due to failing emission test and no chainbrake fitted? 

I know of some people who in the past have imported them in parts to try and get around this but echo got wise. 

There’s always a way 

• Like 1