Should I get the husqvana flexi tool belt over other tool belts?

I was debating wether to get the husqvana flexi tool belt, or wether it was worth just getting a normal belt and adding on what I'll need? I hope it's not too common a question. I searched for it here but nothing came up of note that I could see

Does anyone have it? is it worth it for the money or are you just as good with a normal belt really? Will it last and longer than a normal leather belt do you think?

I know it doesn't matter but they look really cool :)

Thanks everyone 

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the Husqvana belt. It's easy to add bits on as and when you need them but the waist belt catch is a bit rubbish as it seems to pop open to easy. I added the braces so when it does come undone it doesn't fall to the floor! Should've done that in the first place as its much more comfy with the braces attached.

Phil.

• 1 month later...

I have a hybrid belt, husqvarna yoke, tool pocket, wedge pouch, axe loop and FAK pouch, with other, non husky,  pouches which can be added or removed depending on what I want, I have been using it for 6 years, It is fairly water resistant so doesn’t hold on to water, rain, helps keep the weight down. Expensive for what it is though

08C5F524-E19A-4F61-858A-B7DF1E353E41.jpeg

• Like 1

Beat to have set ups a little different for what your doing it’d kill my back having that much but a harness of some sort if good as helps carry the load better. Also your hammer that 3lb one think I’ve got the same one and good shout on the paint 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JDon said:

Get the vice in the combi can pocket 😀 

Hi JDon, The vice you see is to big to fit in the combi pockets, husky cans, it’s normally in my daysack, along with all my other stuff and Packed lunch etc, but once I’m set ready to go I clip it to the can