Womens trousers

Carteeni

Cant help regarding the breatheflex but my better half recently got herself a battery chainsaw for the garden and got oregon boots (size5) and oregon saw pants along with it. The pants are OK, don't think they'd hold up to daily use but the boots were better quality than I expected and she says they're comfortable.

Can ask her for a link to them and post it here if it's of any use to you.

8 hours ago, Conor Wright said:

Cant help regarding the breatheflex but my better half recently got herself a battery chainsaw for the garden and got oregon boots (size5) and oregon saw pants along with it. The pants are OK, don't think they'd hold up to daily use but the boots were better quality than I expected and she says they're comfortable.

Can ask her for a link to them and post it here if it's of any use to you.

Yes mate that would be great, she’s doing her small fells in a few weeks and I doubt there would be any kit to use for a small woman at the training centre.

Taught her to climb on Saturday past there, she’s a natural, went from not knowing how to open a carabiner to up an XL oak in a few hours 

• Like 1

I don't know if it'll be of help, Amazon were selling Oregon Sarawak class 1 boots very cheap a month ago, I've got a damaged foot and have real trouble getting boots/shoes to fit, the Oregon ones though difficult to bed in the tongue have not rubbed or hurt my foot in anyway and I've even taken to walking the dogs in them because of the comfort and grip. Might be worth a look. Trousers sorry can't help there.

Womens Arbortec Breathelex have been designed for specifically for women, they come in 6 waist sizes but unlike the mens trousers come in just one leg length as far as I can see (30"/74cm). I know of a couple of women that wear them, one of which said they are the only trousers that fit her. Well made and designed with the professional user in mind, expensive but worth the money.

7 hours ago, Vedhoggar said:

Womens Arbortec Breathelex have been designed for specifically for women, they come in 6 waist sizes but unlike the mens trousers come in just one leg length as far as I can see (30"/74cm). I know of a couple of women that wear them, one of which said they are the only trousers that fit her. Well made and designed with the professional user in mind, expensive but worth the money.

Cheers, I had her in a pair of hi flex’s today and there weren’t that bad but far too long. She is going to do arb full time so I’ll think I’m going to get her to buy a set of the woman’s ones, I’m a die hard breatheflex pro man so I am pushing for her to buy the arbortecs and wanted confirmation that they were worth the money over the Oregon ones from Screwfix she was thinking of buying haha