Wide 5kw stove recommendations

We’re just about to have a load of work done to our chimney and liner. I was planning to keep our current Jotul stove, however just realised a part on the back has cracked and there’s a bit of distortion to it, as well as some corrosion. The stoves about 20 years old, so I’m looking at a replacement now. 

Trouble is all my firewood (~16m3) is cut to 35-42cm to fit my current burner. I’m struggling to find any 5kw stoves which will take logs that size, and I’m not about to cut 5cm off everything. 

Any suggestions for wide firebox 5kw stoves? 

2 hours ago, slim reaper said:

Is your flue 5” to be looking for a 5kw stove?

We're getting a new liner in so flue isn't the biggest consideration, we'd be getting a 6" in anyway for the current stove. I'd consider going to a 7kw stove, it's a ~46m2 room so I don't think it would be wildly excessive, I'm just reluctant to have the external ventilation put into an already draughty house... 

10 minutes ago, Steven P said:

Log size is measured across the stove, diagonally you might get larger ones in... so I reckon you only have to shorten half your logs at that?

There's plenty in my stores which would probably only have gone in diagonally tbh, around the 45cm mark. While I've said in another comment that I'm reluctant to have the vents installed to allow a 7kw burner, I'd rather that than having to trim down logs every time I go to the shed. I'm shortening nothing. And damn my strangely wide Jotul 😂

I thinks you may be struggling with a 5kw stove, I have one of the larger 5kw stove which will take a 395mm log and even my 8kw clearview will just take a 420mm long one.

If you have your stove on an outside wall or have floorboards with space underneath I would consider a larger output stove with a direct air supply.

1 hour ago, Mr. Squirrel said:

Just had a quick read, that looks like a braw wee stove! How big a log can you get in though? It's a really annoying sticking point haha

The processor is set to 11and1/4inches purely to let me get 2x rows with an air gap in my log stores . They fit ok in the stove .