Chainsaw boots for large feet

Ranger Matt

Hello

We have a new starter in our team who does occasional groundwork (no climbing) and needs some chainsaw boots. We don't have a massive budget for this. Our 'normal' boots are the pretty cheap Oregon Sarawaks, which we can get hold of everywhere, but this guy has size 15 feet UK and they don't sell those boots in that size. I have emailed Oregon, awaiting reply. Just wondered if anyone else with especially large feet can suggest an alternative chainsaw boot make/model/supplier?

Thanks 

I'm size 13 which is bad enough, 15 is getting on there. I will be shocked if Oregon come close, cheap boots never go to the bigger sizes as sales volumes too low.

Airstreams used to be pretty much the only choice and I reckon are still the most widely stocked in big sizes, looks like you can get a 51 from Honeybros. Haix have started going bigger but looks like only up to 14.

Only other one I know is special order Pfanner leather boots, Tirol I think. They're going to be more expensive than the Airstreams though.

• Like 1