Youtube reading (watching) list

AHPP

I forget whether we have a dedicated thread for who's good to watch on youtube. Feel free to remind me if we do.

In the meantime, I recently watched a couple of videos from this bloke. Some good little takeaways and pleasingly real appraisals when he does stuff sub-optimally. And just a pleasant enough guy, which helps.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, roys said:

I’ve been watching “diesel creek” recently mostly about an American bloke who buys diesel plant at a near by auction and sorts it up. Been good.

If we're open to non-tree things, Cutting Edge Engineering is a fairly watchable bloke in Australia mending digger and bulldozer bits.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, AHPP said:

If we're open to non-tree things, Cutting Edge Engineering is a fairly watchable bloke in Australia mending digger and bulldozer bits.

Totally on my list has been for a while he’s a top notch engineer ! 

Dirt Perfect is a good watch if you like diggers and dozers ! 

lord Muck is also a good old chap very varied content Ag and machinery mostly ! 

couple of big American farms Larson Farms and Millennial farmer. 

If you like a bit of British backstreet Shed engineering then DoubleBoost is a must ! 

I watch more YouTube than TV so much more relieve and intresting than the old Googlebox is nowadays ! 

And I also have a small channel on the Tubes too ! 

15 minutes ago, twistedhicap said:

And I also have a small channel on the Tubes too ! 

Well you can't say that and not post a link to it.

Where in Suffolk btw? Mum and dad are down on the border with Essex.

4 minutes ago, twistedhicap said:

I’m East of Ipswich and East of Stowmarket out on way to Framingham :) 

Linky to YouTube !

Very good. I've worked out that way and have fond memories of scout camps at Wickham Market and Rendlesham.

Your audio isn't great. The Rode lapel mic that Abom79 uses might help. Looks very straightforward.

8 minutes ago, AHPP said:

Very good. I've worked out that way and have fond memories of scout camps at Wickham Market and Rendlesham.

Your audio isn't great. The Rode lapel mic that Abom79 uses might help. Looks very straightforward.

All done with just the IPhone’s I’ve had ! Will get better in time ! 

7 minutes ago, twistedhicap said:

All done with just the IPhone’s I’ve had ! Will get better in time ! 

Standard issue iphone headphones are a perfectly good lapel mic. You can hide them under a collar.

• Like 1