Zephyr, elderly fawn whippet, missing Truro, Cornwall TR4 #findzephyr

Rob D

Hi all - unusual post - my mate lost his dog around 6 weeks ago. Suspected stolen - you can find all the details and further pictures here on facebook. It was in what is known as the Bissoe trail area in Cornwall and there have been no sightings whatsever since. An extensive search has been made of the entire area including divers searching the water ways nearby -  but no sign at all. He has never gone missing or got lost on a walk before so it's more likely he was stolen.

His name is Zephyr or Zeph - 10 year old fawn coloured whippet - there is a £1,000 reward for anyone that can give info that leads to getting him back call 07713190098 or 07866026343. It will be anoymous - they don't really care how they get him back or who from at this stage - there will be no questions asked/police involvement etc only the money handed over for his safe return.

My mate and his family are struggling to move on from this so even though posting on here is a long shot any info greatly appreciated.

Zephyr is an elderly sandy coloured rescue whippet, he is NOT and never has been a working dog.
🔴He has very easily identifiable marks and scars from his old life.
🔴He is a loyal pet who will be distressed without his family.
🔴He is microchipped with a missing alert on his chip.
🔴He is neutered so no good for breeding
🔴He is wearing a very unique collar (as in poster image) with an I.D. tag.
Hundreds of posters and fliers are arriving today, if you can help distribute these please get in touch.
6 foot banners will be going up soon !!!
The river and surrounding area was initially searched but we need to search the entire area again, just incase.
Please get in touch of you are able to help, or you think you know anything at all about his whereabouts.
Thank you 🙏
☎️07713 190098
07866 026343 ☎️

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3357689794476762/

image.thumb.png.ffc767dcbbfc6f252e24857293b4dddc.png

zeph.jpg

315879440_10167415529235294_8491015204130068427_n.jpg

310473183_10220266733050383_1410396355031376032_n.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, roys said:

This is one of the few things that bring a tear to my eye.

Poor dog, and heart breaking for the family.

Yep I think the hardest thing is not knowing - makes it far harder to move on - is he out there or did he chase a deer and get lost.