Stihl ms500i

Jay1988

9 hours ago, john87 said:

I saw a saw for sale on facebook, silly cheap.. I messaged and asked why so cheap. They said it was a loss leader to promote their business. I asked could i buy it and they said Yes!! and helpfully told me where to send the money and that as soon as they got it they would send the saw round...

Great i said, do you want my address??? yes they said, so i sent them the address of the local police headquarters..

Never heard from them again, funny that..

john..

Dont. Its very strange. Looks like a scam. Face book become a tipping site, we even  remove our ad from it, as we never got any real job from it, only some strange people was calling, with some silly things not even worth discussing. 

Edited by Sviatoslav Tulin
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  

• Featured Adverts

About

Arbtalk.co.uk is a hub for the arboriculture industry in the UK.  
If you're just starting out and you need business, equipment, tech or training support you're in the right place.  If you've done it, made it, got a van load of oily t-shirts and have decided to give something back by sharing your knowledge or wisdom,  then you're welcome too.
If you would like to contribute to making this industry more effective and safe then welcome.
Just like a living tree, it'll always be a work in progress.
Please have a look around, sign up, share and contribute the best you have.

See you inside.

The Arbtalk Team

Follow us

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.