New baby I W tipper trailer

difflock

I was pondering buying a smaller trailer for behind the RAV4 and IW's wee single axle  manual tipper caught my eye.

Absolutely perfect gross weight and payload wise.(though, oddly quoted at 1220 wide internally, why not 1225 or 1230)

My only reservation is the scow since I would rather have had a flat floor.

See link, I hope.

WWW.IWT.CO.UK

The TT2012 is light, adaptable and has a wide range of applications.

Edited by difflock

They look good but I’m not a fan of single axel trailers.

While I was there I noticed they do a proper road legal log splitter, a change from there normal offerings 

WWW.IWT.CO.UK

The Log Splitter is our first trailer implement, and we are certain that new and existing customers alike will be impressed with this highly versatile and reliable product.

• Like 2

I have had this trailer for nearly two years now, like you say, the only downside is the angled floor at the back. I use it to transport the Jo Beau M500 and then chip into it on larger tree jobs. When I don't need the chipper then it's perfect to take on trimming jobs and the 10 step tripod ladders lay perfectly flat on top and can be tied into place. For the pickup setup it's perfect. It's a solid trailer and the A frame is thick steel. Very strong. The tipper is manual, but works well and can be modded into a battery operated tipper.

IMG_20221005_20531074.jpg

Edited by Gardenscape
  • Like 1