nissan navara

williamtempo

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't want to be negative, never had one myself, but I've heard a few moans from owners and-

Nissan Navara Review in 4x4 at Review Centre

BBC - Watchdog: Pickup a problem?

OK, mainly complaints about the D22 for the engine grenading, but that sort of arrogant customer service from the UK office isn't good :sneaky2:

the d22 did have its fair share of problems so i read...the d40, particularly the latest models are a different beast altogether.

Let's hope so

:driver:

Seems like quite a few clutches packing up as well, but that seems pretty equal to newer Transits and anything with dual mass flywheels.... I'm not sure how they work but they sure sound expensive!

I run a 99 nissan D22 its the old 8 valve motor been reliable as, although they do like to eat a few front prop shafts,its down on power in conparason to the new stuff but keeps rolling, the newer d22 with with the 16 valve motor with engine numbers prior to YD25DDT 1219661 were effected with the conrod issue apparently,the newer D40 seems to have clutch issues and rear diff issues from what i have heard.

Edited by base

no idea:blushing: how do you tell:001_huh:

im not sure when they switched to the euro5........but i would have to assume that the difference in mileage you are getting to me, you must be the euro4. i was discussing this with someone the other day....the euro 5 has poorer fule economy but better emissions.....think id prefer a euro4 looking at your mpg!!