A perfect lunch!

difflock

5 hours ago, Billhook said:

I think that we need pictures of your waistline with constant updates!

Much improved presentation though!

An active sex life and cycling keeps my waist in shape.

P.S.

Up at 05:30 and cycled to the distillery this morning(and near killed by a car btw) but it was worth it cos an absolutely lovely and respectable younger woman  down the distillery was admiring my legs, and said so repeatedly!

Tee Hee.

Must tell the wife when I finish this Guinness and get home.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, difflock said:

An active sex life and cycling keeps my waist in shape.

P.S.

Up at 05:30 and cycled to the distillery this morning(and near killed by a car btw) but it was worth it cos an absolutely lovely and respectable younger woman  down the distillery was admiring my legs, and said so repeatedly!

Tee Hee.

Must tell the wife when I finish this Guinness and get home.

If you're going to go home and tell the wife, you've probably had enough Guinness already you stud!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, difflock said:

it cos an absolutely lovely and respectable younger woman  down the distillery was admiring my legs, and said so repeatedly!

Tee Hee.

She was staring down at where your legs should be because use she thought you were legless!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Home made organic duck egg quiche with, naturally home made Basic pesto(though the Basil was bought in Tesco's) this a couple of days ago and home  made something in filo pastry today,(the beaten egg did not get enough time in the oven, but a 60 second ping per portion in the microwave sorted that out) followed by home made ice-cream,(pure Hagen Daaz quality) made with whole uncooked eggs(unfortunately bought, not the Dublin Duck eggs)

Plus the daughter made several batches of devine chocolate brownies.

And Senior Management is gargling down her organic Blackcurrant juice, made in the German steamer/juicer.

Life is good.

A few hens might be an idea.

IMG_20230426_144025270.jpg

IMG_20230429_173434178.jpg

Edited by difflock
  • Like 3