RC0

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks all

Arborist, it was someones company-car so the company had to call out a break down service to deal with it. they apeared to really make a meal of the job but did get it moved eventually, no damage.

Matty, yes that one was a double, it was a very messy crown to work with at first.

Heres afew more pictures.

The second one I'm trying to follow the section with my helmet-camera. The last one shows Nick without a helmet at all.....he must have been trying to cool down.....not that he was working that hard from what I could see

597653339a214_poplartreeAltrincham021.jpg.66ffdd998f4e9072c2f85fd2fe0cadc1.jpg

5976533396169_poplartreeAltrincham020.jpg.e3355f7c44cc464808b6c86b9b910e4c.jpg

5976533391d68_poplartreeAltrincham008.jpg.2f0aa0f482b0b20f71bfd1ca62af6e32.jpg

Reg what size crane was that? did you have an appointed person on the job , or do you leave that to the crane company? Quintos offer a package where they do the method statement and risk assesment and supply an appointed person.

Of course they charge one hell of a fee for that, i've thought about going on an appointed persons course best part of 2k with lost earnings..