Tipper/chipper/tools.. ebay

treediver

its not fair to ASSUME there is something fishy about this on a public forum, its hard enough selling kit with out this kind of thing, this guy could be relying on selling his kit to keep a roof over his families head.

I hadn't seen it this way SWB and the very possibility that you may be right is enough for me to decist.

Also you know I appreciate your normal style, but have observed that you can be a formidable foe when riled.

I am going to decide on discretion over valour in this respect and retire to my bottle of carmenere:001_smile:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tongue in cheek comments banned are they then mate?

With out getting into a tennis match with this, I was merely meaning the guy has the reserve at 6 grand which clearly shows how keen he is to get the dollars in, been there done that got the tshirt, and tongue in cheek remarks or not just feel like another kick

I hadn't seen it this way SWB and the very possibility that you may be right is enough for me to decist.

Also you know I appreciate your normal style, but have observed that you can be a formidable foe when riled.

I am going to decide on discretion over valour in this respect and retire to my bottle of carmenere:001_smile:

I dont come on here to argue i come on here to chat and make friends and share tales and always learn things about the industry but i mainly learn about human behaviour. Threads can be altered and provoked very easily, just like an arguement in the pub, it is very easy for someones thoughts to be projected as a memory so then they assume what they thought as true.

Before you know it this inocent guy who isnt here to defend himself has the whole country thinking his kit is dodgey.

i shall now retire to my glass of diluting juice:001_rolleyes:

With out getting into a tennis match with this, I was merely meaning the guy has the reserve at 6 grand which clearly shows how keen he is to get the dollars in, been there done that got the tshirt, and tongue in cheek remarks or not just feel like another kick

you know what mate i just can't be @@@@resd! shall we call it deuce.

I dont come on here to argue i come on here to chat and make friends and share tales and always learn things about the industry but i mainly learn about human behaviour. Threads can be altered and provoked very easily, just like an arguement in the pub, it is very easy for someones thoughts to be projected as a memory so then they assume what they thought as true.

Before you know it this inocent guy who isnt here to defend himself has the whole country thinking his kit is dodgey.

i shall now retire to my glass of diluting juice:001_rolleyes:

So do we agree now then mate I'm confused :001_smile:

This form of communication can be tricky. I'm getting used to it and its easier since yesterday when I got my BB connection so don't lose my connection just when I'm about to post something.:001_smile:

/QUOTE]

Or has anyone thought it could be one of us, right on here, right now, people he thought were his mates who he chats to every night after a hard day fighting hard to keep his head above water, while his employees swan around all day yet expect a wage at the end of the week? Now he has to grudgingly sell off some kit, that earns him money. Human nature....pah!!:thumbdown: