which processor??

delabodge

Chris I like the look of that. Never thought I would say this but have they improved the guard on the infeed . The new Hakki 1x37 is so guarded from what I can see it would be difficult to feed bent stuff. If the wood kicks whilst cutting you would have to shut down and lift guard. Not used one just from watching so someone correct me if I am wrong. What sort of price is the 36cm machine.

Hi Steve,

36cm PTO one is £7,300 plus vat on the introductory offer, we've got a few current model 30cm ones (without the slewing elevator) left available for £5,700 plus vat but once they are gone it's on to the new version which is slightly higher price.

Guarding wise, I've not had chance to get a proper look at the new model yet but I know the regs did tighten up about guardign on all processors as there was asomeone in Germany had an accident when they reached round the guards.

If you wanted to have a look at the current model 30cm then we've a lorry due in in about 10 days and there's one left on that load spare and we're only at Kinglsey (well i'm not but the main yard is). New model 30 and 36 are going to be almiost identical to look at but different bar and different hydraulics. they're due in early March.