Kranman forestry trailers

Johnpl315

I got one!

Looking at the Swedish market (where I’m from) Kranman is one out of two premium brands. 

they do have a few models and I strongly recommend to get one with frame steering due to the length of the trailers.

one function that also is quiet valuable is hydraulic 4wd for driving up hills or just when heavily loaded.

• 1 month later...

Yeah I'm interested in getting one of these timber trailers also, Kranman lead times are currently around 6 months though.  The other ones I've seen are Vahva Jussi 320/400  and Avesta Vagnen supplies by Marshall logging and Fuelwood respectively.

Does anyone have any experience of the quality of these 2 brands and how they compare to Kranman?

used one a few years ago for clearing a windblown site with very limited accses, worked great till one morning the very end of the boom twisted on itself.......had to cut it off and remake it with additional bracing, its still going as far as Im aware

Thanks for the advice. I think all the avesta trailers are a bit smaller than I am looking for. 

I liked to look of the kranman 5 ton because it comes with the option of a drive system which I think would be very useful. However, I am now thinking it would be a bit on the large side for my tractor (agt 850)

I currently have a three ton trailer however the cane on it is not very powerful, only 250kg at 3.2m

Also thinking about the riko 3 ton trailer, the crane has more than twice the lifting capacity on paper. 

IMG_20211102_134245_614.jpg

On 09/12/2021 at 15:59, bushtuckaman said:

Yeah I'm interested in getting one of these timber trailers also, Kranman lead times are currently around 6 months though.  The other ones I've seen are Vahva Jussi 320/400  and Avesta Vagnen supplies by Marshall logging and Fuelwood respectively.

Does anyone have any experience of the quality of these 2 brands and how they compare to Kranman?

As long as you get a Kranman or Avesta vagnen, you got a premium trailer.

Now you only have to decide what model and options you want/need.

I ordered a T2000ex a while back that will be delivered early may.

I talked to the Kranman people short before I ordered, they said that there is over 100 units on order.