Beards to grow or not to grow?

White Noise

In my drunken splendor I thought lets have a beard growing comp ? . Well Ive had a shot of rum . Whats your thoughts as it is our heritage beards an all . No bearded surgeons are allowed unless they start afresh . Photos please . I nominate Swb and lofthouse , Mr Bullman A Collins and M Stockbridge as Judges . Bring it on zz top :001_tt2:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go to bed ya bum ha ha, there were a couple of guys on here a few months back with cracking beards, i start to coz i am a bit of a monkey anyhow but it just gets itchy and sweaty, i havent had my haircut in a couple of months and its a bit scraggy as it is. lol

Bed thats a plan although to early me thinks . TO GROW OR NOT TO GROW this is the question . wot wot . Any way your still up :001_tt2:

Funnily enough I started growing one in the new year; clearfelled my facial forestry within a week tho - yug! Kept the tash - going for a handlebar!

TCD Please post pics of the handle bar . There is a club called the handle bar club . Although I,m sure the bearded club of arborists will win hands down . Let the game grow :lol: