The Wee Chipper Club

TimberCutterDartmoor

order order order in the land of micros!! we have rules here and they must be obeyed, all tiny chippers are awesome, they just differ in colours, let us not fight against each other, use our extra time and strenght from zero brash dragging and use our extra energy from tea and coffee with jaffa cakes from delighted customers to stand against the timberwolf brigade.:sneaky2::biggrin:

Chipper report, Glomel, Central Bretagne.

Never mind the actual job of climbing a tree so dense with branches that you would have to be built like a weasel...

Garden path to steep for ANY chipper and we found the alternative access to the field blocked by a large mound of frozen snow dumped by the farmer/commune (that's council round 'ere)

So...

Parked the chipper in the clients garage which was below the surface of the garden and fired the chips through an open window back into the garden after the clients x 2 and my groundy had dragged the waste across the small garden, over the wall and into the garage.

Really a quite small and uncomplicated journey.

Funny to see the chips flying out of the window but as the machine can really throw wet conny we had to devise a screen from a ladder, tarp and branches to stop the chips in their tracks.

I am very pleased with my CS100.. more than pleased.

I just need to fit my tacho to measure blade economy.

I MAY have images very soon to post.

Ty