Delphi injection pump leaking

youngsbury

The injection pump on the old merlo telehandler has started leaking! It seems as it’s it’s coming from the small hole /drain in shot. Any ideas? Maybe shaft seal gone ? . It doesn’t effect the running of machine.   I know it’s probably going to have to come off for repair.  Is 

it an easy’ish job just bit concerned about getting the timing right etc. 

19670EC7-0DBA-47E0-99AB-C5D8512B11E0.jpeg

Can only see pop rivet with hole no other hole. 

Check ejector bleed back is clear my uncle had problem with ejector pump on jcb leaking replaced seal were it was leaking after about a day leaked again turn out bleed back pipe had been squished, new pipe no leak. 

4 hours ago, youngsbury said:

The injection pump on the old merlo telehandler has started leaking! It seems as it’s it’s coming from the small hole /drain in shot. Any ideas? Maybe shaft seal gone ? . It doesn’t effect the running of machine.   I know it’s probably going to have to come off for repair.  Is 

it an easy’ish job just bit concerned about getting the timing right etc. 

Video comes across as on its side for me, is there a way of rotating a video on a desktop?

Anyway I can't help much as I've only played with simms minimec pumps and perkins distributing ones but generally you bring number one cylinder to TDC on its firing stroke (both  valves with clearance), normally marked on the flywheel seen through a little window mark the pump across the joint with a scriber and witdraw it, the pump will rotate slightly as you pull it as the timing is normally a helical cut gear. Note the position of the gear in relation to the case.