Archer Chains

AngrySquirrel

If it's for normal use and you want a pro chain for cheap just buy oregon. If it's for dirty work where you will just bin the chain once is blunt buy a cheap chinese one. 

You can't beat stihl or oregon for quality so for full time pro use doing bother looking elsewhere, well except for husky sp33g or the c85 which is just as good as the stihl/oregon equivalent.

That's only from my personal experience and customer feedback.

• Like 2

I did wonder so like quite a few things the best part is the packaging!?

makes me think they are from china routed via OZ as china gear got a price increase(think they got fisted by choogie gov?)and the Archer gear got increased also.

Trouble with China steel unless for high tech uses it's full of impurities! they import China Steel for building work (trying to do on the cheap)there finding issues with it going to shorten building life!

So Saw chains wouldn't put much faith in them!

But the Choogies do make some decent stuff not all tat. as they make some wood working tools like planes and spoke shaves that are the Mutts nuts not cheap either!

Been using Archer chains for  just over 18months and have been very impressed with them. Using them for firewood cutting. Keep their sharp very well. No issues, got the chains on 2x 52cc 18" saws and on the 68cc 20" bar too. 

They say Archer of Australia or something like that on the packet... but they do also say made in China in small print. If I remember correctly