meet up for a climb

plippy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im going out saturday night. so ill see how i feel in the morning hehe. if you dont mind ill give you a ring sun morning plippy.

hi nick, yeah no probs m8.

am bringin my groundie and he's just purchased some climbing kit and is gagging to av ago, am gona get mick to show him the different methods of climbing, as everyone does use different kit, he's just decided he wants to climb so i need to know wether he's got the balls for it or not, like i said i have a bbq down there so will bring a little frying pan and we'l get cooking.

hay mick dont forget ya apron :001_tt2: he he

Damn, had'nt banked on you being home yet Rich! Best go and find me a pig to shoot cos you eat like a horse. Be excellent if you could make it mate. Shame Mark aint about.

Phil, I can feel an apron lunge coming on:laugh1:

pretty much all meated out mate...

just had 2 roast pheasant, a load of pinnekjott, swede and carrot mash, roasted tatties, roasted parsnips and the lot. between 3 and a half of us.

i will make it if i can - but reckon i will stay on a meat fast for 1 day so i am recharged for your barb.