Uni mog Hire

Theocus

Right, bit of an odd one this. I am getting married next September and want to arrive to the church a little differently!!!

I am looking for a contact/someone who has a newer shape mog such as the u300/500 unimog who would loan it for the day!!!

This will probably not happen but its worth a try just to see the father in laws face as we leave the church!!! I will off course be towing my chipper too!!!!

I actually live 200 yards from Mudie Bond in Tewkesbury and will obviously enquire with them but as is the world of Arbtalk someone here may have a better idea!!

Anyway i have a while to go/change my mind so now rush as yet!!!!

i took 3 lads in kilts to their graduation dance in my mog, middle of summer, glorious night, massive gravel entrance and car park and 2 tone air horns. i took the chipper off and polished it up for them, the hummer limos looked crap and it was a real laugh.:thumbup1:

o also used to take santa to his grotto every year in the back of it aswell and do the parades in the town:biggrin:

i took 3 lads in kilts to their graduation dance in my mog, middle of summer, glorious night, massive gravel entrance and car park and 2 tone air horns. i took the chipper off and polished it up for them, the hummer limos looked crap and it was a real laugh.:thumbup1:

o also used to take santa to his grotto every year in the back of it aswell and do the parades in the town:biggrin:

Brilliant!:thumbup::thumbup:

We got spliced 2 years ago and i wanted sommat differant, being both into bikes i tapped up a mate who had just had a trike built, should of seen the vicars face when he fired it up! 2 race cans on the back..........was class.

went right through the village in second gear to keep the revs up:lol:

I love different!

There is a guy at Jackson's who may be able to help you. I will attach the link for you to peruse. They have in WHITE!

You may have to sweet talk and a personal invite maybe worth a try.

Be well

Pete

- L.Jackson & Co. Ex MOD and NATO Vehicles Plant and Equipment

i just looked at your website, WOW. thats a lot of kit??:thumbup1: